This is a pretty easy and quick, 10-step 3D Illustrator tutorial on how to draw a 3D vase. Of course, it’s not a real 3D object – only a vector object, made by using Adobe Illustrator’s 3D effect tool. This native Illustrator effect sometimes comes in handy when you don’t want to fire up your full-blown 3D design application like 3D Studio Max or the like.
Take a look at this quick Illustrator tutorial where you get to know this powerful tool.
3D Illustrator Tutorial
This is the result of the design process the tutorial takes you through:
It’s really not that hard to create this 3D effect following this Illustrator tutorial. Go check it out right here!
There’s also another 3D Illustrator tutorial for creating flowers on Beeex.net. Enjoy!
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- 3D Illustrator Tutorial: How to Draw a 3D Flower
- Illustrator Tutorial: How to Design sexy Lips
- Halloween Design – 35 Last-Minute Resources for Graphic Designers
- How to Create a Stamp in Illustrator
- How to Trace a Photo in Illustrator