This is a good tutorial for Photoshop users who know their way around a bit already. You don’t have to be an expert in Photoshop, but you should know some of the basics before you try this tutorial out.
This tutorial takes you from a rather normal image (a picture of an eye; you’ll find all the links to the source files in the tutorial) to implementing more pictures, like a rock wall and a butterfly, to merging them into the final version you see below.
The reason we only recommend this tutorial to somewhat experienced Photoshop users is that while every step is explained quite well, the author uses language like “…lighten the top of your rock with the dodge tool and darken the bottom with the burn tool.”
If you have no idea what he’s talking about, you might want to try some easier tutorials first. If you’re familiar with these tools, and you don’t need them explained, this tutorial is for you!
This is the final image you get after completing this tutorial:
…and here’s the link to this tutorial. Enjoy and beeex happpy!
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to paint a photorealistic Image from Scratch
- How to turn a charming Landscape Image into a charming Horror Site
- Photoshop Tutorial: Retouch A Model, Sexy Glamour Style
- How to Select and Extract Hair in Photoshop (Advanced)
- How to Create your own Photoshop Brushes