This post is about creating and applying custom patterns in Photoshop. It is a part of a series, the other parts are:
How to create and apply Custom Patterns in Photoshop
Here are two quick and easy tutorials on creating a grid effect in Adobe Photoshop by using custom patterns. You can use this technique to make your own patterns.
Both tutorials are quite the same, only the pattern varies. We included both into this one post to show you the power of Photoshop. You can create just about anything using this technique!
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- How to Create Photoshop Patterns #2
- How to Create your own Photoshop Brushes
- How to Install Patterns in Photoshop
- How to Install Photoshop Brushes
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create Smoke from scratch