How to create Photoshop Patterns #2
This simple tutorial shows you how easy it is to play around with Photoshop patterns. In our previous post about creating Photoshop patterns, we featured two tutorials on creating stripes and grids in Photoshop. Here, you’ll find out how to vary your settings to get thicker or thinner stripes, and what to pay attention to when you do this.
In case you prefer easy street, you can also download the pattern kit and use it directly with Photoshop!
You can go to this tutorial here! The download link with the .pat file is right below the tutorial.
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- How to create and apply Custom Patterns in Photoshop
- How to Create your own Photoshop Brushes
- How to Install Patterns in Photoshop
- How to Install Photoshop Brushes
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create Smoke from scratch