How to create your own Photoshop brushes
In this part, we cover the basics of creating your own, custom Photoshop brushes from a pre-existing photograph or image. The tutorial by Bittbox covery not only the basics, but also gets into details about using the right settings and parameters, and also which common mistakes to avoid.
This tutorial is very well written detailed and enough to give you the knowledge you need to make your own brushes. Take a look at all of the possibilities you’ve got with custom brushes!
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- How to create and apply Custom Patterns in Photoshop
- How to Create Photoshop Patterns #2
- How to Install Patterns in Photoshop
- How to Install Photoshop Brushes
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create Smoke from scratch