You probably know how to manually create a path around an object you want to separate from its background. Photoshop’s Magnetic Lasso Tool can speed this process up a little for you.
You need to know a few tips though, all provided in this tutorial.
You can view this tutorial here.
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to paint a photorealistic Image from Scratch
- Light & Plastic Photoshop Text Effects
- How to create and apply Custom Patterns in Photoshop
- Photoshop Hair Tutorial: How to Select Frizzy Hair
- Photoshop Tutorial: Retouch A Model, Sexy Glamour Style