Your girlfriend has brown hair. You’d absolutely like her to try dyeing her hair blonde, but she won’t do it because she is afraid of the results? Here comes a marvellous solution for your problem: show her how she looks with blonde hair in Photoshop! Like this:
This is Kristin Kreuk from the TV series Smallville before and after tweaking her hair with Adobe Photoshop. Do the same with a picture of your girlfriend – or boyfriend, of course! – with this 8-step tutorial!
This is a very good tutorial on changing hair color in a photograph. The technique you learn is almost essential knowledge and a must-be for Photoshop artists. Here is another example using a photograph of Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives).
Oh, and don’t take our little story too seriously… As a matter of fact, I myself prefer brunettes
Spread the word
if you liked this post. Thank you!
If you liked this post, you might also be interested in:
- Photoshop Hair Tutorial: How to Select Frizzy Hair
- How to Select and Extract Hair in Photoshop (Advanced)
- How to Destroy an Image like a Professional
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to paint a photorealistic Image from Scratch
- Photoshop Vinyl Tutorial: How to Design a Retro Record